About Funding and Our Fees
Please contact our office to discuss your specific requirements, our current fee structure and the funding options that may be available to you.
Funding programs can be confusing and overwhelming. We are experienced providers of funded therapy so we can assist you in navigating the complex funding options.
NDISNational Disability Insurance Scheme
- The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an Australian Government healthcare scheme. It will provide funding to people with developmental delay or a permanent disability .
- B.E.ST. Autism is a registered NDIS provider.
- The NDIS will provide funding for assessments, therapy, therapeutic resources and other supports to improve a child’s functional capacity.
- There is a lot of confusion and discussion around the NDIS. B.E.ST. Autism staff regularly attend meetings and professional conferences on the NDIS. We will be there to support you to understand the NDIS and what is means for your family.
- We are registered Medicare providers and can provide therapy under three programs:
Chronic Disease Management Program
- A plan from your GP which provides funding towards up to 5 sessions of therapy per calendar year.
Allied Health Medicare Services under the HCWA package
- A plan from your Paediatrician which provides funding towards a total of 4 sessions for assessment and up to 20 sessions of therapy until your child turns thirteen.
Private Health FundsPrivate Health Fund Rebates
- Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy services can be rebated under certain private health funds.
- Please contact your health fund to obtain details on the rebate the maximum amount you can claim in a calendar year.
- Each Health Fund will provide a different rebate for assessment and therapy sessions.
- B.E.ST. Autism does not require prepayment for therapy sessions. Simply take your receipt to your Private Health Fund to organise your claim.